What to expect.
At SiSU, we understand that when you’ve made the choice to commit, you want to start as soon as possible. For that reason, our sign up process is pretty simple!
All the paperwork you need to fill in, you can do online. That means, you’ll have your membership sorted and the ability to book into classes before you even step foot into SiSU.
We absolutely won’t throw you into the deep end though. Before your first class, we’ll book you in for a free 1:1 session with one of our team members. We can go through any questions you may have and set some goals for your first few weeks of training with us. Plus, we’ll show you around so you know where to put your bags, how to sign in and where to hang out before and after class.
This free 1:1 session can be done at anytime of day that suits you. We can even do it 30 minutes before you jump into your first class. Please note that this session is mandatory, so once you’ve signed up, you will be prompted (via an email) to book in.
Ready to sign up?
Our online portal means that you can sign up to our group memberships, instantly. Our process is as simple as 3 easy steps:
- Choose your membership option.
- Fill in your personal details including name, date of birth, email etc.
- Enter your payment details.
It’s that simple!
You’re almost done.
After you’ve signed up, you’ll receive an email from us with a few things you’ll need to action before jumping into a class. This includes:
- A brief questionnaire with some questions related to your medical history, recent exercise habits etc.
- Our waiver. This highlights some of the important expectations we have around providing a safe environment for all.
- An easy booking link to book your free introductory appointment.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. In fact, we at SiSU want you to ask us questions. We want you to tell us how you feel and what you want and we will help you achieve your goals.